Kailash Manasarovar Yatra Via Lhasa (16 Days)
This programme is a very wholesome plan that covers most of the important Tibet landmarks. This tour is designed so that it enables the visitor to savour everything - the traditional ancient Tbetan architecture in the form of palaces and monasteries, the ethinic art & craft, culture & religion as well as the indescribable landscape is unique in itself with 360 degrees panoramic view of the plateau. It is the traditional Tibetan pilgrimage route that starts from Jokhang temple and ends at Mt. Kailash. moreover, one gets the opportunity to visit "Forbidden City" Lhasa that is one of the must visit destinations on the geographical map of earth. To sum up, it fulfills ones sense of adventure as well as spiritual sensibilities.
Duration : 16 Days
Location : Kathmandu - Lhasa - Gyantse - Shigatse - Lhatse - Saga - Paryang - Mansarover - Dirapuk - Zutul-puk - Taklakot - Simikot - Nepalgunj - Lucknow.
Day 01 :
Arrival at Kathmandu. Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Kathmandu - Lhasa by air. The most seeing flight where you can see three faces of Mt. Everest. Day for acclimatization. Overnight Hotel.
Day 03 :
Sight Seeing of Lhasa. Overnight Hotel
Day 04 :
Sight seeing of Lhasa. full day at Potala Palace to explore its beauty and magnitude. Overnight Hotel
Day 05 :
Drive from Lhasa - Gyantse(3950m). Overnight Hotel
Drive from Gyantse - Shigatse. (3900m). Overnight Hotel
Day 07 :
Drive from Shigatse - Lhatse (4050m).Overnight Hotel.
Day 08 :
Drive from Lhatse - Saga [4600m]. Overnight Guest House
Day 09 :
Drive from Saga - Paryang [4750m]. Overnight Camp / Guest House
Day 10 :
Drive to Mansarover. Overnight at Camp / Guest house.
Day 11 :
Full day for pooja and holy bath at Mansarovar Parikrama by jeep Overnight Camp / Guest House
Day 12 :
Drive from Mansarovar - Tarboche [4750m] & trek to Dirapuk. Overnight Camp.
Day 13 :
Trek from Diraphuk till beyond Gauri Kund. The camping area is marshy.
Day 14 :
Trek to Zutul-puk [4790m]. Overnight Camp / Guest house
Day 15 :
Trek towards Darchen from Zutulpuk [4560m] and come back to base camp.Spend couple of hours
on the banks of Manasarovar. Drive to Taklakot. Overnight at Hotel
Day 16 :
Taklakot Sher Boarder 35 Km. By jeep - by Helicopter Simikot. Again either by helicopter or by fixedwings to Nepalgunj. On arrival at Nepalgunj, drive to Lucknow to board flight back home.
End of Tour.
* Above tour is organized from May till October.
* Starting point of the tour is Kathmandu.
* For the above tour is organized only on customized basis with minimum group size 5 pax.
Mode of transportation :
* Two jeeps Toyota, one will be latest model not more than 4 years old and second one shall be
standard available model.
* Air tickts for Kathamandu - Lhasa. The kora (parikarma) of Mt. Kailash is to be performed by foot. It takes about two & a half day (42 km).
At Kathmandu, Lhasa, Shigatse, Gyantse and Latse, meals are included in the hotel or packed food while travelling. Onward destinations, guide will assist plus we will provide you compact utensils case, stove and you have to carry processed / instant packed food.
If you need one Nepalese cook, we can arrange the same for you with additional cost of USD 600.
Medical Facilities :
Very few medical facility is available in Tibet. That too is very distantly located. Our Guide having certificate of paramedic courses will accompany the group, who take care of only few Medical issues at High altitudes.Personal Medical kit & medicines are recommended.
Tibetan Guide will accompany the group. As I have promised, this is the most important person to ensure smooth operation,. I have two persons that we have been using. Both have studied from Dharamsala and speak Hindi as well. We shall use one of them. He will be your guide and assistent.
Tour Cost : USD 4300 Per person. If you are paying in INR, then equivalent indian rupees plusAppliciable Service Tax will be charged.The above tour cost is for minimum 5 persons as there are no fixed departure dates for this tour.
The above tour cost includes :
* All accommodations during the Yatra
* Air Fare Kathamandu - Lhasa& Simikot - Nepalganj
* Sher - Simikot By Helicopter
* Kathmandu sightseeing
* Tibet restricted permit, visa.
* All Entrance fees
* Special Kailash Parikrama Permits
* Humla velly permit
* All transportations by Toyota Land cruisers (4 wheel drive). One latest model and supporting jeep will be standard available model 4600cc Landcruiser not older than 15 years.
* Oxygen cylinder & basic medical kit
The tour cost excludes :
* Delhi - Kathmandu & return Lucknow - Delhi air tickets.
* Nepal Visa (Foreigner / NRIs) & airport taxes
* Travel/Personal Insurance
* Emergency evacuations/Rescue, if required.
*Any expenses of personal nature and NOT included in the "tour cost includes" section above, are additional.
*Permissions and other official formalities
*No Permission is required from the Indian or the Nepalese Govt.
Permission and Official Formalities:
* No permission is required from the Indian or the Nepalese Govt.
* To undertake this tour all yatris should have valid passports.
* Tibetan Permit & Chinese Visa are required for this tour, which is included in the tour cost.
* Medical Fitness certificate stating that the traveller is not suffering from any type of respiratory diseases such as Asthma (issued by registered medical practioner) is needed.