12 Days Inner Parikarma of Mt. Kailash & Manasarovar Yatra
Hindus pay reverence to Mount Kailash abode of Gods, the great Tirtha and the ultimate pilgrimage site on mother earth, This is the another relatively short trip to Mt. Kailash & Holy Manasarovar Yatra. But, in this trip, the physical fitness is required for 42 kms trek for Mt. Kailash Outer parikrama ( The sacred circumambulation), Nepal part is covered by Helicopter and Tibet part is covered by land cruiser / Bus. We have fixed departure dates and the cost for this trip would be same as 05 Days Trip.
In the Inner Kailash Tour, you get an opportunity to get up close to this holiest mountain and also do parikarma of Nandi, the vehicle of Lord Shiva. It is one of the most sacred and challenging tours among devotees. To ensure success on their tour, our team will be equipped with all the necessary climbing and camping gear and will provide basic climbing training on the spot. In our following itinerary, first of all, you will do the outer parikarma of Mount Kailash, including Charan Sparsh and Kuber Kunda, with views of the West, North, and East faces. After finishing, you will set off for the inner kora via Asthapad. You will visit the Sapta Rishi Cave and do the Nandi parikarma and return back.
Trip Facts :-
Trip Code : EKT/KM/2
Duration : 14 Days
Trip starts from : Kathmandu
Trip ends at : Kathmandu
Mode of Trip in Nepal : By Coach, Air, Helicopter
Mode of Trip in Tibet :By Coach
Best time of travelling : August & September
Maximum altitude : 1350m to 5850m
Duration: 11 Nights / 12 Days
Places to Visit : Nepalgunj ( Via Lucknow / Kathmandu ) – Simikot - Hilsa – Manasarovar – Tarboche – Zuthulphuk – Dolma pass – Charan Sparsh - Kuber Kunda – Asthapad - Sapta Rishi Cave - Nandi parikarma - Manasarovar – Hilsa – Nepalgunj – Lucknow
Day 01 : Pick up from Lucknow Arrive Nepalgunj
Our journey starts from Nepalgunj which is 165 kms from Lucknow and around 100 kms from Gonda Railway Station. Delhi – Lucknow by flight and evening transfer to Nepalgunj. Overnight at Hotel Siddharth or Similar. ( The Second Option and is more convenient take a O/N Train from Delhi by Vaishali Express 19:50 Hrs / 06:20+ Hrs ).
Day 02 : Nepalgunj - Simikot - Hilsa by Helicopter from their Drive to Purang ( Taklakot)
Report Nepalgunj Airport at morning board flight to simikot. Before 12:00 noon 1st leg of journey will be over, (Simikot is located at the altitude of 9,246 ft. 2,818 meters.)
After lunch proceed towards Hilsa from Simikot by 25 minutes chopper ride. Hilsa helipad to Chinese check post, Cross the bridge Board awaiting Jeeps which will take us to Purang (Taklakot). Overnight at Hotel Hiamalayan Purang
Day 03 : Full day at Taklakot ( Purang)
Full day rest at Hilsa, A day of acclimatization at altitude of 13,205 ft. / 4755 meters. Evening free for own activities.Overnight at Hotel Hiamalayan Purang.
Day 04 : Rakshesh Tal – Manasarovar
Early Morning after breakfast Drive to Manasarover via Rakshas Tal (2 Hrs). After lunch visit to Chiu Gompa that is the oldest Buddhist monastery of that area and is located right at the banks of Lake Manasarovar. On full moon night you will at Manasarovar and O/N in Guest House.
Many pilgrims claim to have seen Lord Shiva and Parwati come alive on a Full Moon night and take a holy dip in "Mansarovar lake." Pilgrims who have seen this can't believe their eyes, as on a full moon night, there is divine madness and serene beauty around lake Mansarovar as if Moon God himself wants to visit this place to pay tribute to mighty Shiva.
Lord Shiva and the goddess "Parvati" are said to have taken a bath in this lake. Many pilgrims believed to have seen the god and Goddess taking a holy dip and holy water being dispersed in the morning between 3-5am in bhram mouhrat on a full moon night at a special point around Lake Mansarovar, just like when a human takes a holy dip and bathes in the lake and a "splash" is generated.
What will you call such stories, a complete myth or faith? Whatever it is if you want to see heaven while on earth, Kailash Mansarovar Yatra on a full Moon night will make you believe you lived a day in heaven. “If you can really be with Kailash even for a few moments, life will never again be the same for you. It is a phenomenon beyond all human imagination.” – Sadhguru
Day 05 : at Manasarovar
Full Day at Holy Bank of Manasarovar. Yatris will perform Manasarovar Parikarma by Jeeps. Dinner and Overnights at Guest House.
Day 06 : Day 01 : Parikrama to Diraphuk ( Alt: 4860Mtr, Trek : 14kms/6hrs)
After early breakfast, Drive to Darchen, Yamadowar and Trek to Driraphuk Tarboche (12 kms / 6-7 hrs). Packed Lunch. Dinner and Overnight Camp / Guest House.
Dau 07 : Day 02 : Parikarma to Charan Sparsha
Today is a rest day at Dirapuk. In the afternoon, there will be an excursion to Charan Sparsha. From Dirapuk, you will have a close-up view of the north face of Mt. Kailash.
Day 08 : Day 03 : Parikarma to Zutulphuk via Kuber Kund
Today you commence your inner Kora journey. Early in the morning, start walking uphill. It takes around four hours. After you reach the top of the hill, you will see Kuber Kunda. Move close to Kuber Kunda and perform Darshan and Puja. Then continue your walking and arrive at Zuthulpuk.
Day 09 : Day 04 : Parikrama to Darchen
After breakfast, you trek down 10 km with a winding, gradual track. Once you reach the place called Chongdo, our vehicle will pick you up and drive back to Darchen for a night halt.
Day 10 : Day 05 : Parikarma to Astapad. Then move towards Saptarishi Cave.
Set off on your journey to Astapad in the morning by walking. After visiting Astapad, continue walking towards Saptarishi Cave. Visit Saptarishi Cave and perform puja and darshan. Spend the night at a guest house.
Day 11 : Day 06 : Nandi Kora Parikarma. Back to Darchen drive back to Purang
After breakfast, go on for Nandi Kora and arrive at Asthapad. From Asthapad, go back to Darchen. where jeeps shall be waiting to drive the pilgrims back to Manasarovar for last puja and holy bath. proceed for the overnight stay at Taklakot. O/N Hotel Himalayan
Day 12 : Return Journey
Proceed to Hilsa by jeep and then fly back to Nepalgunj & drive back to Lucknow for onward destination.
REMARK : Because of Weather, one has to keep few extra dates in hand.
- Above tour is organized from May till Oct.
- Mansoon time there is no fix departure but operation will continue, one has to keep few days extra in hand to accommodate any disruptions due to bad weather.
- Starting point of the tour is Napalgunj reaching via Lucknow / Gonda / Kathmandu.
- Total duration is 09 days.
- Tailor made Itinerary suiting only for groups will be made as on request.
- Kindly note that for NRI / Foreign Passport holders Clients should reach Kathmandu one day before in given dates for Visa process, should reached Kathmandu by 10:00 AM)
Modes of Transportation :-
- Lucknow - Nepalgunj - Lucknow will be done by a car.
- Nepalgunj - Simikot - Nepalgunj will be done by Flight.
- Simikot - Hilsa will be done by Charter Helicopter.
- From the first border town (Shera) of Tibet, the transfers to and from will be done by Toyota Land cruisers or by Bus.
Accommodation & Meals :-
Accommodation & all meals are inclusive. Accommodation will be provided in Hotels/ Guest house as per available facility on sharing basis.
Medical Facilities :-
Very limited medical facility is available in Tibet. That too is very distantly located. Our Guide having certificate of paramedic courses will accompany the group, who take care of only few Medical issues at high altitudes. Personal Medical kit & medicines are recommended.
Tibetan guide will accompany the group, supported by Tour Leader from India or Nepal. Highly qualified and experienced Sherpa along with paramedic staff throughout the trip.
Tour Cost :- On Special Request .
The Above Tour cost includes :-
- From Lucknow to Lucknow all expenses are included except expenses of personal nature.
- Helicopter Charter charges, Advance Camping Arrangements in Hilsa / Taklakot for acclimatization.
- Chinese Visa, Tibet permit and Kailash permit. Nepal permit (Humla ), Officers fee, Sherapa supporting staff, Nepalese Tour Leader, Tibetan local guide.
The Tour cost Excludes :-
- Air Ticket : Delhi – Kathmandu - Delhi, Kathmandu – Nepalgunj & Lucknow – Delhi are extra. Approx. Rs. 20,000/- as per today airfare.
- Travel/ Personal Insurance
- Emergency evacuations / Rescue, if required.
- Any expenses of personal nature and NOT included in the “tour cost includes” section above, are additional.
- Addition days due to weather condition, Chinese Govt. rule or any other an avoidable situation, Visitor has to pay directly.
Permission and Official Formalities :-
- No permission is required from the Indian or the Nepalese Govt.
- To undertake this tour all yatris should have minimum 06 months valid passports.
- 2 Passport size photograph.
- Tibetan Restricted Permit & Chinese Group Visa is required for this tour, which is included in the tour cost.
- Medical Fitness certificate stating that the traveler is not suffering from any type of respiratory diseases such as Asthma (issued by registered medical practitioner) is needed.
Rescue Equipments :-
- Air compressor bag [Gamow Bag].
- First Aid Kit.
- Oxygen Cylinder.
Payment Term & Conditions :-
- Initial booking amount / Tibet Restricted Permit fee of INR 50,000/- PER PERSON [nonrefundable] to be deposited at the time of booking.
- Balance payment should make 30 days prior to the departure of trip to Tibet.
- All payment should be cleared before the commencement of Trip.
- please reconfirm us the date before going to issue international ticket.
- Kindly reconfirm us the date before going to issue international/Domestic Air ticket.
- If you wish to extend you trip to any pilgrimage site such as Amarnath, Kedarnath, Muktinath, Damodar Kund etc. or you want to go for any short trips such as Pokhara, Chitwan, Dhulikhel, Nagarkot etc.. you can feel free to contact us.
- Price of Optional Tour Everest Mountain Flight: INR 15000.00 Per Person for Indian Nationalities. USD 350.00 Per Person for Foreigner Passport Holders Cost includes airfare, airport tax and transfer. (The fare is subjected to change as per any change made by airlines at the time of booking.)
Contac Us :
Explore India Tours
Head Office: -
B2/20 Basement, Safdarjung Enclave
?New Delhi – 110029 INDIA
Telephone : +91-9540020051 / 9871577990
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathmandu Office :-
Jwagal Ward No.10, Lalitpur,
Near UN Park, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone : +977-9849671071
Preparations as per our brochures and web site's Check list :
www.kailashmanasyatra.com / www.kailashmansarovar.net / www.kailashmansarovar.travel
Other Important websites:
www.exploreindiatours.in / www.indiaadventuretravels.com / www.chardham.travel / www.kumbhcamp.org / www.kumbh.camp / www.indiapanchakarmacenter.com / www.panchkarma.net / www.adventure-equipments.com
Wellness / Life coach / Psychology / Websites :
Exclusive interview on Aaj Tak TV of Mt. Kailash :